Insurance and Billing

Are you a participating provider with my insurance plan?

We participate in many private health insurance plans including, but not limited to: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, EBPA and CBA, Great West, Harvard Pilgrim, MaineCare, Martin’s Point USFHP, MEDNET, Tricare and United HealthCare. For insurance and billing questions, please contact the billing specialist at (207) 797-8255 extension 130.

Will my insurance cover speech therapy or ABA services?

It depends on the insurance plan. All insurance plans vary greatly. You should call your insurance company prior to your appointment and check with them. Be sure to mention the reason for your appointment (i.e., the problem you or your child is experiencing that would necessitate treatment).

HMO insurance plans and MaineCare managed care plans require a referral from your primary care physician. If you know you need a referral, please contact you PCP prior to your appointment and request a referral. The referral should be faxed to: 207-797-5560.

If your child is under the age of 5, they may be eligible to receive funding assistance and case management from Child Development Services (CDS). CDS is a federal and state funded organization. If you decide to pursue CDS, please contact the CDS branch in your county.  Maine CDS Branch Locations